Monday, January 14, 2013

Approval

It has been about a month since I physically started sculpting on the piece and just about 7 weeks since we met in Dallas to discuss the project. This is  a miracle.  I'm thankful that God has kept my health, as well as the health of all my interns in check.  Dr. Blackburn and Shannen Smith come to my Houston studio to look over the sculpture.  I'm elated when they tell me I don't have to change the hair. 

I believe the passion translates. 

The client keeps walking around the sculpture, taking it
all in. I'm pleased they are happy. 
Prayers over the piece. We still have a long way to do. 


A look into the "sacred space." 

The client looks on like it is surgery.  If you think cutting
ears off is something, just wait to when we get to
the mold making process. 
A review of the special shoes. 
A few minor adjustments are requested. " No problem,"
I cut off ears and move them around. The clay is
forgiving. 




No comments:

Post a Comment